Watch this educational video by Dr Bill Vandergrift of EquiVision on How Gut Health Affects Your Horse's Well Being, Attitude and Performance.
The video covers tips such as:
- The interaction between your horse's intestinal health and immune function and allergies.
- How to identify if your horse is presenting with digestive dysfunction as a primary cause for poor performance, allergies and/or poor attitude.
- How to distinguish between symptoms of gastric ulcers and hind gut dysfunction.
- How hind gut dysfunction can be the primary cause for gastric ulcers.
- The various causes of intestinal inflammation and leaky gut and how to distinguish which one is the primary cause of your horse's intestinal dysfunction.
- Various approaches to improving intestinal function and preventing leaky gut in your horse.